Marine work is performed by MC Marine.
Working closely with state, local and private bodies the main areas of operation are:
• Dredging of channels and waterways
• Construction and maintenance of revetments and seawalls
• Formation of marine platforms and walkways
• Piling repairs using Quakewrap. Piling for placement of infrastructure.
• Beach renourishment
• Victorias only certified installer of Quakewrap (pilemedic)
MC Marine own and operate dredges, work boats, barges, excavators and several types of pumping equipment and associated hosing.
Simon Bulk manages the Marine sector. His extensive experience and knowledge of the industry, enables his team to continually complete client requirements as required, whilst simultaneously maintaining a high integrity of environment appreciation and awareness.
Recent and current projects are:
• Craigie Beach Mount Martha – Rock revetment
• Seaford SLC Rock wall
• Blairgowrie Yacht Squadron – Dredging and Demolition of Pier structures.
• Station Pier – Maintenance Works at Beacon Cove