The Maw Civil Groups vast array of fully owned and modern machinery enables our team to complete any facet of the Civil Construction/Earthmoving spectrum. Our experienced and trained personnel continually deliver a product to the satisfaction and high demands of our clients.
We specialise in the following:
• Roadworks – private, local government and state government.
• Carparks and Pathways – local government and private works
• Residential and Commercial subdivision construction.
• Industrial Hardstands.
• Dams. Wetlands. Lakes.
Maw Civil own and operate a multi-faceted fleet of roadmaking, compacting, formwork and measuring equipment with an in house workshop in Dromana. Furthermore, we are fortunate to have a reliable portfolio of sub-contractors assisting us in areas of specialisation.
Recent and current projects are:
• Wattlewood Sub-division – Carrum Downs
• Sub-division- Eastbourne Rd Rosebud
• Gandels. Pt Leo.
• McLeod Road Private Street Scheme – Mount Martha